Nebulae I HIGH FLOW Laparoscopic Insufflation System
CO2 Insufflation for all minimally invasive laparoscopic, surgical procedures
- High Performance: High Flow (50L per minute)
- Gas Warming: Warms CO2 before it enters the patient, to reduce the potential for hypothermia during surgery.
- Automatic and Mechanical Pressure Relief for greater patient safety
- The TAP™ Feature: A proprietary, independent method for directly measuring abdominal pressure. The benefits are faster, initial insufflation and faster recovery from sudden leaks. Reduces the “breathing effect” common to standard insufflation.
- Automatically adjusts to low and high pressure CO2 gas supplies on a dual tank configuration with a shuttle valve system.
Nebulae I Laparoscopic Insufflator
The Nebulae I Insufflator uses the following accessories
Private Label Inquires Welcome