Nebulae I HIGH FLOW Laparoscopic Insufflation System
CO2 Insufflation for all minimally invasive laparoscopic, surgical procedures
- High Performance: High Flow (50L per minute)
- Gas Warming: Warms CO2 before it enters the patient, to reduce the potential for hypothermia during surgery.
- Automatic and Mechanical Pressure Relief for greater patient safety
- The TAP™ Feature: A proprietary, independent method for directly measuring abdominal pressure. The benefits are faster, initial insufflation and faster recovery from sudden leaks. Reduces the “breathing effect” common to standard insufflation.
- Automatically adjusts to low and high pressure CO2 gas supplies on a dual tank configuration with a shuttle valve system.
Fits “inside” the large mouth, gas output port fitting of the WOLF, STORZ and LINVATEC insufflators
For use on most older style insufflators with lower flow rates. Luer fittings are at both ends of the tubing set.
Fits NORTECH®, older style OLYMPUS, SNOWDEN PENCER, SMITH & NEPHEW, CONMED-LINVATEC and ACMI Insufflators
The TAP™ Tubing Set
Fits over the hose barb style output ports found on OLYMPUS, older STORZ and STRYKER insufflators
Fits “over” the large wide mouth, gas output port fitting on older style Linvatec insufflators