The AUTOLITH® TOUCH System is a safe and effective electronic device capable of cracking biliary calculi of virtually any size and composition.
The System is compatible with two sizes of disposable probes specifically for urological procedures. The software controlled settings provides real time probe life usage and replacement prompts during fragmentation. The AUTOLITH® Uro-TOUCH System from Northgate Technologies, Inc. is a time-tested tool for urologists and surgeons who have a comprehensive stone management program.
This portable device delivers Bipolar electrohydraulic lithotripsy (EHL) through flexible probes that are fully compatible for use with urologic cystoscope or ureteroscope access systems for the kidney, ureter and bladder.
A POWERFUL TOOL FOR STONE MANAGEMENT
- Safe, Bipolar EHL Probe: Designed to deliver optimal power while remaining safe to surrounding tissue. Chamfered tip edges reduce binding in cholangioscopes.
- Directed Energy: Probes are designed to deliver optimal power while remaining safe to surrounding tissue.
- Selectable Modes of Operation: The system allows the user selectable ranges for both the probe power output as well as the number of pulses delivered.
- Touch Screen Control: User preferences, including language choice and alerts, are easily controlled and managed via touch screen.
- Portable and FAST: The system can be easily hand carried and set up on most any mobile cart at a moment’s notice.
- Affordable: EHL technique are often 60% less costly than laser systems with the same efficacy.
- Proven System: Northgate Technologies is the global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of EHL equipment with more than 25 years of experience, with safe and effective systems installed worldwide.
- Clinicians use more than 10,000 probes per year, across the U.S., Europe, Canada, and Japan
Each System Includes:
- Extender Cable
- Pneumatic Foot-Switch
- Power Cord
- Operation Manual
- CD w/Multiple Language Translations of the Operation Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
Disposable EHL probes are sold separately.
Item number 9-202-2501
Size: 1.9fr. / .6mm
Length: 250 cm
Item number: 9-202-3751
Size: 1.9fr. /.6 mm
For use with the Boston Scientific SpyGlass Scope
Item number: 9-202-3751DS
Size: 1.9fr. / .6mm
For use with Boston Scientific SpyGlass DS Scope
Sterile Disposable EHL probes are packaged 1 probe per box.